Pay As You Save
When solar systems are sold as capital investments with pay-back period, you essentially pay for a few years of fuel / electricity in advance, That is not how you usually pay for your fuel/electricity. We understand that.
That is why we have developed PAYS - we make the investment on solar system and you make a monthly payment to us - and pay us out of your savings - only a portion of your savings - say 80% - keeping 20% as surplus cash for you.
We work on subsidies. We know how you feel - subsidies are uncertain and may take time. No problems - we will work together and once subsidies are obtained and recovered by us, we will reduce the monthly payment further to 60% of your monthly savings - keep the remaining 40% as surplus cash for you!
What is more, there is no uncertainty on fuel cost increases - our monthly payment increase only by a fixed 5% every year!