Pay As You Save:
When solar systems are sold as capital investments with pay-back period, you essentially pay for a few years of fuel / electricity in advance, That is not how you usually pay for your fuel/electricity. We understand that.
210 KW Solar Thermal System
- Solar Thermal Energy Produced: 1260 KWhr/day
- Actual fossil fuel saved through Solar Thermal: 120 liters of fuel oil/day
- Total Savings on Furnace oil per year:
- Annual Carbon Abatement: 97,200Kg
Latest News & Events
Aspiration Energy is Awarded by MNRE:
- Aspiration Energy is awarded by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy) for the successful development of ESCO projects in Solar Thermal.
Aspiration Energy is an innovative solar energy services company, bringing market access to innovative solar solutions through:
Solar as a Service (SaaS) - Giving solar solutions on a monthly performance based fee - paradigm change from the perception of solar as a capital intensive system investment. Pay Per Unit (PPU) for solar electricity, Pay As You Save (PAYS) for solar industrial process heat and Pay Per Month (PPM) for telecom towers.
Asset-light - model of connecting investors for off-grid solar power plants with end-users of solar systems.
Addressing niche market segments - where solar is naturally economical even without Government support: example: Telecom towers, industrial process heating, rural electricity.
Technology Innovation - Decentralized Energy Generation on a monthly payment model